• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro slow motion choppy showing motion blur

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am wondering if someone else is experiencing this. Its a problem that I have no idea how to address. I don't see any posts on this issue.

Suddenly last week without making any changes to settings, ( I did upgrade to the latest version of Premier) all of my slow motion has sever motion blur. I thought it was that I was rushing my gimbal work as I am so busy and need to get things done as fast as possible, but no, I am deliberately slow and steady. When I take footage in 60 frames a second and slow down to 30 for editing, everything renders out in a chopping motion blur like state. I dropped back to version 22.22 and thought I had fixed it, or that it got a bit better, but no. Same problem. Any wise words?

TOPICS
Editing , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Yes, I had to raise my shutter speed a bit. Was tricky to set a speed that wasn't bothered by LED lights, but all is fine now. Is this a new version?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Sorry about the issue. Are you experiencing this problem with particular footage or all of them? Please let us know which camera was used to shoot this footage. Do you see the motion blur while previewing or after exporting? Please share the properties of the video you are experiencing this issue with and your system information (OS, OS version, CPU, GPU, RAM).

Regards,
Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an open ticket with support. So far, they have been extremely attentive and helpful. I ended up dropping back to version 22.1.2 because the problem arose all of a sudden after upgrading. It seems to be much better in the older version although there is some artifacting randomly, which I can live with quite easily. There must be an issue of some sort in the versions 22.2 and 22.31  as I have tryed both. My system is quite good and recent. Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
Installed RAM 64.0 GB Windows 64bit AMD Radeon RX6800

I can show you an example video with the blurr problem Look at the middle of the video when I am inside the house and you can see the issue basically in any motion that I do, and in real time I was moving very very slowly. The drone footage is all fine, it is only the Sony A7S3 footage where I am using  XAVCS 4K 60 frames a second 10 bit  200M

4:2:2 footage

https://youtu.be/5oiYb01nRF4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Did you get any resolution to this problem? Could you try the latest version (22.5) and let us know if you still see the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I had to raise my shutter speed a bit. Was tricky to set a speed that wasn't bothered by LED lights, but all is fine now. Is this a new version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad that your issue is fixed. Yes, Premiere 22.5 was released recently. Please feel free to reach out to us for any assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines