• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier PRO v14.9 Extensions command is greyed out. 2021

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am trying to access Drag Zoom pro extension that I installed in Premiere Pro, but the

Window>Extensions command is greyed out. I cannot figure out why. I used it a couple weeks ago without any problem.

I tried to close Premiere and open while resetting preferences but it is still greayed out.

Any suggestions?

I got a new PC build just a month ago with Windows10.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was fixed in 14.9. Please reinstall Premiere and maybe the extension.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I already have v14.9  but I did what you suggest and reinstall premier pro anyway. My extensions command is still greyed out plus I tried to install the Drag Zoom Pro extension but I wasnt able to. It shows : Couldnt install plugin, please try again. Error code -6.  Plugin not compatible.  But that is not correct becouse this plugin is compatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you know its compatible.

Did you contact vendor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, He he has a private facebook group for everyone who bought his plugin. It is fully compatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For my expierence what helped me is that I installed free plugin from Adobe Creative Cloud and then I could see other my installed plugins

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm trying to install frame.io directly from creative cloud. it says installed on the cloud but I can't find it under window - extentions since it is greyed out. I have version 23.1 any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I'm having the same issue too, did you ever fix this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines