• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro Won't Export full Track

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heya! So I am exporting my video, and in doing so, it completes and goes through with the full export process. But after rendering, I click the video and it's a full length video like it should be, but around 6 minutes it corrupts and goes straight back to the start and plays the playback through again... I uploaded the video to youtube and it cut from 14 minutes to 6 minutes... Re rendered it, and it did the same thing, is there any help on fixing this?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first suggestion would be to try Software Encoding rather than Hardware Encoding if you're going straight to H264.

Double check that you don't have unintended or misplaced in/out points in your sequence and that you're encoding the wrong range.

It's also a good early troubleshooting step to clear the media cache. That, combined with Software Encoding, would be good. If the H264 export still has trouble you can try going to Quicktime ProRes 422 first, and then baking off an H264 from that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

make sure the drive you're exporting it to is not formatted fat32 which has about a 4gig file size limitation.  You can find this information on the mac by selecting the drive on the desktop and right clicking and choosing get info.  Basically the same on windows except it's called "properties."  By any chance are you exporting to a cloud drive?  Might be an issue.  Always a better idea to export to a local drive...    A properly programmed app would give you a warning before export, but we have seen posts about incomplete exports from Premiere caused by this issue.    And of course, make sure you have sufficient empty space on your target drive.  You should always leave a minimum of 10% free space on all drives and at least 20% on your startup drive.

If the above doesn't solve your problem, post back and we can dig deeper (and always nice to know if what worked to solve the problem).

And never hurts to tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and source properties and sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines