• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIERE 15.4 DISASTER - SYSTEM APPLICATION MEMORY FORCE QUIT

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since updating to 15.4 premiere has launched a dialogue box saying system application memory is full and that i must force quit. the computer i am editing on is a week-old 24inch imag fully spec'd out. i have been on the phone with adobe support for 20 hours over the past 4 days, they have taken remote control of the computer, examined my file pathways and the whole lot and their answer has been "we'll have someone from the dev team contact you ASAP" 

what the heck is going on here? has anyone else run into this? i have a deadline for a feature and bought this computer to replace my 2017 imac bc it was a workhorse replacement. im at a loss as to why this adobe update, supposedly optimized for the m1 chip, cant open a project file and i have to uninstall 15.4 then reinstall 15.2 just to get the thing to open- which mean 10x the export time which is really unacceptable considering the price point and that this is an enterprise licence for a production company.

any thoughts/ideas/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and now there's this lovely bit of business when i try to open the beta thinking that might be a fix for the m1 problem

"debug event" "debug assert failed!"

"ignore"

"debug"

"kill process"

is this for real? this is clown car stuff smh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @zoeb45411129 ,

Sorry for the issue. You can simply ignore debug asserts in beta builds and continue working. 
Was your problem resolved ?

Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines