• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 2019 CC won't open without internet connection

Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a video to edit and I was traveling, I was counting on editing on the go, but to my surprise, Premiere came up with this message when trying to open:

Premiere wtf.jpg

Is there a way to turn this off and use Premiere without internet connection or is it mandatory? In that case it would be a disaster, as many Filmmakers we work on the go and usually spend time in remote areas editing. It's actually already quite annoying to receive this message and makes me wonder what's in the mind of Adobe, bringing up more and new troubles with each version, instead of making everything smoother.

Thanks in advance for your support,

Miguel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had the same problem in Central America.  Had to use Davinci Resolve to screen dailies for a week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get a response for this? Such a bad move on Adobe's part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A consequence of subscription software....

You can use the apps in offline mode with a valid software license for a limited period. The apps attempt to validate your software license every 30 days. You receive a reminder to reconnect to the Internet to validate your license:

https://helpx.adobe.com/cy_en/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah this is BS!

My internet is currently down (writing this on my phone) and I can't open Premiere.  I've been using Adobe and had an internet connection for years.

The internet is down one fricken and I can't use the software I've been paying for years!?!?  WTF? 

How about all adobe subscribers don't pay their subscription for a month, that might get adobe's attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened to me a few times as well when I'm auto billed for my subscription. Soo frustrating! I hope more chatter about this will get Adobe to finally do something about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am in the same boat now - it's a complete disgrace. I can't hotspot from my phone to my laptop, there is no WIFI where I am in Sri Lanaka. I need to edit a video for a client and PP won't open 🤬🤬🤬🤬😭😭😭

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines