• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 2020 not opening

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to Premiere 2020 yesterday without issue. Today Premiere will not open. The launch screen appears, it starts to load, then a crash notification. From the report:

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000060
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times without luck. I'm working on an iMac with Catalina 10.15.1. 

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Hi sjdewalt.

Please go to Apple Menu>System Preferences>Security & Privacy>Privacy tab>File folder access>Premiere Pro and check if the Documents folder is checked or not. If not, then check and restart your Mac and launch Premiere Pro.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turned out to be a plug-in problem from "Lock and load" (Coremelt) that was causing the crash. All is working with Big Sur and other plug-ins now.

Christopher Wright

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have just subscribed to creative bundle on my MacBook Pro and downloaded Premier Pro to edit Insta360 X2 files. The program starts to launch and gets stuck on loading OCFX plugin- it just sits and I have left if for an hour and no change. Any ideas. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After trouble shooting, the culprit for me was the 'Logitech Options’ application needed to control the Logitech MX Master 3 mouse.  This mouse is advertised to work exclusively with Premiere Pro in terms of mapping functionality for the 6 buttons. 

I tried removing all 3rd party plugins, deleting cache, resetting preferences, and importing the project as a single sequence in a new project.   Nothing worked; however, after completely uninstalling the latest ‘LOGITECH OPTIONS’  app, I am now able to open ALL Premiere Pro projects.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i update abode 2020 to 2022 when update is done my both premiere pro are not opening 

You do not have permission to open the application “Adobe Premiere Pro 2020”. 

it show this after opening my 2020 premiere pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am clicking it and its not respone me its just like stuck please help me the also removed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines