• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 2022 auto launch

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Premiere 2022 projects will not automatically open 2022. I've drilled down to the Adobe folder level and chosen premiere 2022 but it still opens the projects in 2022. I keep old versions on because, in my experience, when a new version comes out, sometimes there are issues and I have to go back to a previous version. Currently I have

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noted in Windows that you can't always get it to change the 'default' app for a file type. Which is one of the reasons I always open PrPro, then choose the project file I need from the list there.

Or past that, use the "open project" option from the launch window.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My current workaround 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize that you said Adobe Folder Level but have you right clicked on an old project and chosen 2022 as your default app.

Forgive me if I'm mis-understanding you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's actually a great question.  That was my first attempt but 2022 is not even offered as an option.  That's why I had to drill down to the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines