Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 2022 proxies wont link automatically

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody. 

So i'm using premiere pro 22.3.1 and after creating proxies some of those proxies are automatically linked to the original footage while others wont. Randomly i'm guessing. When i use the attach proxies option, all is attached and fine, but the point is i have to do it manually every time. It's just annoying.. Is it  (Another) bug, or mybe someone has a solution? 

P.s. It didnt happened until 2 updates ago. (Until v22.0 i think)

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, rogey,

Sorry about that. This problem sounds odd because another post came in just before yours with a similar issue. I didn't see this in my testing. As I asked the other editor (Nikki), do you have "Relink others automatically" enabled in the Attach Proxies dialog box? Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, thanks for your replay.
Yes I have relink others automatically enabled..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rats, rogey! Sorry, my friend. Were these proxies created conventionally by Media Encoder, or did the camera make the proxies? Let me know, OK?

Thank You,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The proxies were created via media encoder. They suppose to automatically
attach themselves to the footage but what happens is that only some of them
are attached and the others are proxy offline. I then need to attach those
offline proxies via the attach proxies command. I can't understand why some
of them attached automatically when created and others won't...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kevin,

I'm having exactly the same issue. Since I upgraded to the 22.3.1 Premiere doesn't allow to attach my proxies automaticely even though the proxies files are named correctly and created by encoder. I even tried to link some proxies from a previous project from 3 month ago it's now impossible to link them all in one. I have to do it one by one 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry my bad I cleaned all the media cache and peak files folders, it's now working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines