• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 22.6.2 installed in a Mac Studio MAX crashes very frequently when editing

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe community,

I aquired a MAC Studio Max to work on this 360 project.

I'm working with insta360 footages and in order to do that I have downloaded the insta360 plugin.

So far so good.

The project was edited using proxies in another machine, MacBook pro.

Now I'm colour correcting and balancing the horizon on those projects and my premiere keeps crashing a lot.

I don't know what else to do.

I have already changed the memory optimization to memory wchich helped a bit but still crashes when opening the project. Sometimes I can work for a while but then all of the sudden I receive a crashing message.

Does anyone have a suggestion? Solution?

Does anyone have a similar problem?

Thank you very much.

Nuno Cassola 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Nuno Cassola,

Sorry about the crash. Do you see any error codes or messages? Please check if Premiere Pro saved any crash logs. Do you have any third-party plugin other than insta360 installed? Does the crash only happen when you're leveling the horizon? Also, for testing purposes, go to Premiere Pro > Project Settings > General and set the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration, and let us know if you're still experiencing the crash issues. 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines