• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 22 locking up on New Project

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company and I seem to be having some kind of stability issue with the latest build of Premiere Pro. On the whole, everything else seems fine, but it has a strong tendency to lock up and stop responding when you hit the new project button. Happens in about 7 out of 10 cases of new projects being opened.

We've replicated this on a number of machines with different specifications and builds and operating systems so it's not an isolated thing.

We're having to fall back on davinci, much to the glee of a handful of the team, but for my part, I can't stand it. Is anyone else having this issue or have they discovered a fix?

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appear to have found a solution. Hilariously, reinstalling version 15.x.x suddenly seems to deliver the kick up the ass version 22 needs to actually get going.

This worked on both out macs and windows PCs.

Crackers, but it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines