• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 22 serius Problem (BUG?) with embedded LUT (amira in my case) and CUDA render enabled

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this PREMIERE BUG yesterday.
Premiere 22 with CUDA gpu acceleration render enabled, doesn't show clip embedded LUT (amira in my case) on the contrary, if you disable CUDA acceleration, the lut is shown on the program monitor and it is applied to the render as well. 
This bug made me crazy cause if you finish your work in the same machine with CUDA enabled it's ok, because PREMIERE doesn't consider the embedded LUT and when you export a clip with color, applied the software export what you see in timeline. But if you send the project to another workstation WITHOUT CUDA gpu acceleration (like Macpro with Radeon Card) the embedded LUT will be applied to your clip and it will be added to the color correction, having the colour completely wrong.

In a serious post-production workflow it is frequent to pass the project between editor and colorist, who work on different machines and systems, so this BUG creates many problems!
I know there is the chance to disable embedded luts from the Color management tab, but may I have the possibility to work with the embeded luts and at the same time use the acceleration cuda? Is there someone who knows how to procede?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vinx,

Sorry about this. I saw a similar bug on User Voice: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/35881978-option-to-disable-...

These are user-to-user forums, chiefly, so please report the bug to the team on User Voice. Can you file a new bug and leave us the link here? I will make sure the devs see it. https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Thank You,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines