• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 22

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update of Premiere with version 22 is not usable professionally. Old projects are partly no longer usable, the dynamic links with After Effects etc. do not work. AND: New projects created in Premiere 22 cannot be opened afterwards, the software freezes (pinball). And this after two days of wasting time with restarting and testing the system and all Adobe components (latest MacPro 2019, 96 GB RAM, SSD on PCIe, Monterey Clean-Install, without font tool, without plugins, installation according to ADOBE specifications, etc.) The saved projects can be imported each time only as an import into a newly created project, then it works. It's amazing how Adobe now treats their professional customers. No sign, no update, no solution....

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I've been trying to use the update all week, but that problems have slowed me down to the point where I'm going to just uninstall, and install 2021 again instead. I changed nothing in my workflow except the update, and everything's gone to hell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice rig.

You're brave, too. Early adopting Monterey on a production machine!

For your new projects that won't open unless imported into a new-new project, try this:

1. Launch Pr from a shortcut (Dock, Launchpad, Desktop) while holding down the Shift+Opt keys.  Opt resets prefs and Shift clears plugin cache.
  2. Keep the keys pressed until the main program window appears.
  3. Before trying to open any project or starting a new one, go to Preferences>Media Cache and delete *all* your media cache files.
  4. Now try opening a saved project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines