• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 23 does not work after upgrading to mac os ventura

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to open Premiere 23 after updating to ventura. And this is the message I receive: Adobe Premiere Pro 2023.app is corrupt and cannot be opened. It's a good idea to move the object to the trash.

I tried to deinstall and installed it again but it still has the same issue. The older version is running. But I can´t open my project files. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any way to point to where in that article it solves this issue? I just installed CC and Premiere on a totally fresh hard drive (new install) and got the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same isssue!

how to solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I just fell into the same trap. I updated to Ventura and now Adobe Premiere Pro is not functioning. Did you have any success trying to figure it out? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I just updated to Ventura and now Premiere Pro isnt working. Did you happen to figure it out? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any answer to this???

Just migrated to M2 Max and getting the same issue... 

“Adobe Premiere Pro 2023.app” is damaged and can’t be opened.  This file was downloaded on an unknown date.

have uninstalled, reinstalled, same message!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this ever been fixed? If so, how?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines