• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 5.02 crash when editing

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just installed premire 15.02 on my Imac with a 3.3GHz Intel Core i5 4-core 16 Ram processor and it breaks all the time.
I can't edit. Can someone help me, maybe it is incompatible with i5?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you need to tell us what year the imac was released theOS version and the graphics card .  You can find this info by going to the apple menu and going to "about this mac."   You should check this info against the minimum requirements.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Also, what are your source properties and sequence settings?    16 gigs of RAM is not alot particularly if you're working with 4K or greater footage.   If this is the case, you might investigate a proxy workflow.

And it's possible that using an earlier version of premiere might be better as hardware requirements usually get more demanding with an update.  You can still install premiere 14 on your system using the creative cloud app.  Unfortunately Adobe no long makes earlier versions available...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines