• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere and all graphic arts software

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I stop the updates because I know Adobe won't. Just as soon as I get used to doing things one way the layout changes. I just want to make a video, I don't need to look and hunt for my media bay etc. I just want to do a job and not be on here complaining. How do I stop the updates?

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Turn off auto update in the preferences of any specific app, or for all of them in the creatrive cloud app.  With rare exceptions, updating is not required unless and until you are ready.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off auto update in the preferences of any specific app, or for all of them in the creatrive cloud app.  With rare exceptions, updating is not required unless and until you are ready.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I'm at it again today and this crazy thing is acting so bad it's unusable. I've been using premiere since 2008 and this is the worst so far. I really want 2021 version. I'm having trouble getting that version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines