I'm using the latest versions of both Premiere Pro and Media Encoder on a M1 Mac Mini. I'm encoding using the standard YouTube 2160 4K setting. Each and every time - in both apps - the video encode process freezes and grinds everything in macos to a halt. The spot at which it freezes is always different.
Here's what I've tried:
* Wiping Adobe CC from the mini using the Adobe cleaner utility. I then reinstalled everything.
* Emptying the media cache.
* Launching both apps natively and with "open in Rosetta" checked.
* Creating a new project, importing the old project into it.
* Copying/pasting everything from my sequence timeline to a new sequence timeline.
Appreciate the official reply. I'm not sure what's changed or how I got this resolved, but I'm not experiencing this issue anymore. I tried all kinds of things, and *something* must have worked. Thanks!