• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere auto-updated and wiped out my Motion Array template project

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I was working in a Motion Array template, which was bascally a PP2019 CC project.

I had made the mistake up updating my own PP 2019 CC a couple of days before, which corrupted some nattes I'd done in PP2-19CC.  Good times!  I had updated becuase PP had suddenly started playong output QT back in slow-mo.  Thanks, PP!

So when my modem wnet down today, I closed everything, powered down, and rbooted the modem. When I came back up, the updated PP had auto-updated my Motion Array project (which was in their own PP2019CC version ) and lost every scrap ot work I'd done.  Same thing happened to every copy I'd saved. All gone.   Seriously, PP?   And now I can't even down;oad a new template form Motion Array, even though I pay. 

Ideas?

By the wy, PP (current) still playing OT outputs in slow mo, AND corrupting Mattes!  Basic mattes - can NOT create one now. It won't work.  Just will not comply to the pen at ALL.

whaaaaaaaa...?

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?