• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere can't read or render footage after version 22.2

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since Premiere changed the user interface, I've been getting a major issue with how it processes the footage my clients give me. It seems the entire screen is a blank, green block and the blue and red channels form the image in the upper left corner of the screen. It even renders out this way. If I revert back to version 22.2, the issue goes away and everything works fine.

Latest versions of After Effects have the same problem. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it in the later releases? I've attached photos for reference. Thank you!

Reference 1.jpg

Reference 2.jpg

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey kenalmquist,

This shouldn't be happening. Sorry about the poor experience. Could you share your media properties with us (Project Panel > Right-click on media > Properties)? Also, let us know your system specifications (OS, OS version, CPU, GPU, RAM). 

Thanks, 

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my Desktop Computer:

Desktop.png

This is my Laptop Computer:

Laptop.png

And this is the footage:

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 5.59.16 PM.png

I am in Massachusetts and I have a friend who is experiencing the same issues in California.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's something really weird there ... your overall data is a framesize of UHD ... 3840x2160.

But the file image data is HD ... 1280x720, for both the proxy and the V1 (main?) video.

That is not ... right ... how it happened, I have no clue.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything beneath the "Video Codec Type: HEVC..." is details on the proxy. If I detach the proxy, then all that information disappears. And, the proxy media looks fine...it's just the 4K media that gets messed up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What camera? What media options for recordin in the camera? We need to know more about that original file then. As in ... run that through MediaInfo and post.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines