• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere cannot play when workspace is shifted

Participant ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was recently working on a project 4 days ago and something seems to be not working properly. The workspace bugged and i cannot do anything.

This happens to all project

I realised that when i change to default layout, everything seems to be working fine. I shifted the timeline back to the right monitor, it stoped working and i cannot play, the icons stay in the play position despite it still playing and stoping. The workspace glitched too, so I can only work on one monitor only.

I did:

1) Cleared media cache

2) Cleared preference

3) Reinstalled Premiere

4) Switched display cable

5) Reinstalled Nvidia Driver, (Nvidia Geforce Experience)

Computer specification

I5-8500

GTX 1050 TI

16 GB (13GB allocated)

Premiere Pro 15.2

This honestly is one of the most problematic issue i have of all time. Also, when i plugged back the display cable, it black screen as per normal for a second. But suddenly it black screen again for 4 seconds and normal. It usually black screen for a second only. This has been going on for 4 days and I have no idea what to do.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sciencio5EC6,
This situation sounds pretty frustrating. Your new layout might be a pixel or more over the edge of the monitor's border. Can you try where the 2nd monitor is markedly smaller so that you are not touching the screen border? I hope that works when you try it.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this layout for a year, while editing it suddenly happened. I just tried a new monitor, swapped the hdmi to the motherboard's hdmi and the same thing happened. Went into 15.4 and the issue stopped, but I have to use 15.2 as my project is in there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines