• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Premiere cc 22 Changing FX9 footage when I bring it into the timeline.

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.. I'm editing Sony FX9 Slog 3 Cine footage. When I look at the footage in the source monitor in the assembly tab, it looks like Flat Slog 3 footage. When I move in onto my timeline, it looks like Premiere Pro adds a LUT to the footage. I don't want it to do this, I want to grade the footage myself starting with the flat footage. See picture below. Left is the source monitor (flat footage), right is the Program monitor. There are no lumetri affects applied.

jeremyw12957008_0-1664547247420.png

What am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jeremyw12957008,

It seems like the timeline color space is set to Rec.709 (Sequence > Sequence Settings). This S-Log3 to Rec.709 conversion might be the reason for the contrasty look of the timeline. Right-click on the media in the Project panel > Modify > Interpret Footage > set Color Space Override to Rec.709 & check if it restores the flat preview.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines