Premiere crash after plug in/out headphones!

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Afterer plug in/out any device via 3,5 jack to laptop Premiere crashes every time without any information. Issue is connected withe the newest updated version of Premiere. Please help!

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why you deleted my previous reply with specifications of my computer and project?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have not deleted any post of yours.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere version 22.5.0 build 62
Windows 10 HOME
Computer
AMD Ryzen™ 7 4800H
32 GB (DDR4, 2666MHz)
Dysk SSD M.2 PCIe 1Tb
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
6 GB GDDR6

I'm working on different projects with footage from GH5 (mov files) and DJI drone MP4 files. I have different kind of projects and the problem alway occure. The second issue is that preview monitor freezes (only audio is played).  Restart of Premiere helps. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe try making the default input in the audio hardware preferences set to "no input"

Do you have any other programs running at the same time as premiere?  Might try working with just premiere open as a diagnostic step...

as a workaround, have you considered using a usb headset.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines