• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere crashes after a few moments

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the "new" update on Premiere Pro 22 the program doesn´t work properly. After a few clicks in the timeline or in the "project" window the preview freezes and I have shut down the program. 

I already deleted the preferences, the media cache and reinstaled the software. 

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad, Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit-Version, BIOS: R0QET41W (1.18), processor: Intel Core i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80 GHz, 16384 MB RAM, Intel UHD Graphics 620.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Niko.Lnk,

Sorry to hear about this. Are you experiencing this issue with any specific project or all of them? Also, let us know more about the type of media files you are working with (format/codec, frame rate & frame size) & the effects applied. 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Sumeet, 

unfortunately I have these issues with all my projects. I am working with 4K and ultra full HD files, 29,97 or 120 fps. At the moment I am trying to adjust the clips, so there are no complicated effects involved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! After the latest PP Update, the programm doesn't work at all =crahses every time after a few minutes, no matter what project & Co. The program is unfortunately completely useless in this state! This is a serious issue, since I need it for work!

My Desktop PC: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit), 64GB RAM, AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor, B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC (MS-7B85), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, SPCC M.2 PCIe SSD (1,0 TB)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere is still not working... can someone help?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating the UHD Graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same thing is also happening with me

I tried everything starting from deleting cache files

Re installing the program

Updating everything 

It doest work, The older versions are also not working

Dear Adobe,

We really need to fix this thing. Please kindly help us.

My pc specs 

Core i5, 8gb ram, ssd 256gb 

(No graphics card)

Please help us 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines