Premiere crashes at export only on my PC

Participant ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a pc in the office, where I got a big project 1.81TB C200 and komodo RAW footage and after 2 days of editing, I got a lot of error messages, so I decided, to reinstall the win, update the bios, updade the firmware of the ssd-s, only the latest premiere is installed but still can't work, because it crashes after a few mins after starting to export.

I packed the whole project and opened it on a 2017 mac pro, it runs ok, exports without problem, as well as on a different PC.

Tried the memtes86, tried popular gpu and cpu load test (separate), cant squeeze any blue screen from the windows, how can I find out which element is broken, or what cause this neasrly instant crash when I start rendering? 

It crashes on regular edit or when scrubbing as well, it drops a lot of error retriving frame error messages and than the whole pc freezes than premiere crashes on its own. Sometimes the video card driver got disconnencted and the resolution changes.

I have no idea what to do, please help me.

Thank you in advance.

Motherboard: MEG X299 Creation, Processor: i9-7980XE proci, GPU: RTX 2080Ti, RAM: (6x16GB) 96GB ram, PSU: Corsair RM1000x

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?