• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere crashes eyery time I open it

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days back I tried to edit a video for a job and premiere crashed. Well nothing abnormal so far.. but every time I tried to open it, it crashes again in fever distances. Now I can´t do more than one or two clicks in the project until it crashes again.
I deleted the preferences and the media cache, but it still doesn´t work...

How can I fix this?! 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled the software multiple times, still doesn´t work. The software uploaded the file on Adobe LogCollector Portal: File: AdobeLogs_20220217_015153_665-win-GS.zxp

What can I do next? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site. If NVIDIA, do a clean installation of the latest Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

If that doesn't work, try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Niko.Lnk!

Sorry about the crash. Would you mind sharing your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Are you getting any error codes or messages when it crashes?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Kartika,

I'm having the some issue. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kartika, 

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad, Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit-Version, BIOS: R0QET41W (1.18), processor: Intel Core i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80 GHz, 16384 MB RAM, Intel UHD Graphics 620. 

There are no error codes when it crashes. Some times its just not possible to play the timeline. You can still change the parameter of the clips but you can´t see te results. Another possibility is that the programm is completly frozen. Premiere is since the update on version 2022 pretty slow. The struggels be bagan after the update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the some issue please help i have tried all fix

even reset my c drive and pc 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines