Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere crashes in every hour, editing RED n C200 RAW files

Participant ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a fairly decent rig, but still have a ton of stability issue with premiere. (I had the same problems with other "lighter" projects than this, but than it only happend a few times a week)

My config:

Motherboard: MEG X299 Creation, Processor: i9-7980XE proci, GPU: RTX 2080Ti, RAM: 96gb ram, PSU: Corsair RM1000x

Latest premiere, and I get messages like this after roughly one hour edit.

It's a 2 tb project with komodo and c200 raw footage, separated into two 2 tb ssd, I have 96gb of ram, and still get these messages

I started with the RTX2080TI, and now I switched to a 2070super which is in the second PCI slot (the first one is empty now) just to make sure it's not a video card issue, tried game ready driver now I'm back to studio. After some crashes the pc losts the driver, and the ultrawide ascpet ration changes to a narrow screen, only a restart could solve this.

CANT work more than an hour, after that it will crash, no matter if I reboot or just relaunch premiere, I still run into stability issue, and I'm only at the footage selection, no lut, graphic designs, etc, just a one  text layer aboce each take to visually mark the important details for the client.

What should I do, how can I found out what causes this problem?

My windows is a bit old, 1.8 years old, and the motherboard has the base firmware, here is the link to the details about the updated, none of it seems worth the hassle for me, but pls correct if I'm wrong. (I'm afraid of updating the BIOS)

Hope someone could help me out, I can't solve it by myself 😞

Thnak you.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have even major problems today, I can't even export anything not even proxy from the footage, something really bad happened here 😞 Attached images, with the error messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you overclocking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. Everyuthing is stcok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines