• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere crashing a lot after new update

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I have video files that are less than two minutes ir ends up crashing the most of premier until I alt z to undo even brining it into premier. I don't know what to do or even how to fix it. I have a video that shows what is going on, skip top 23 seconds. 

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Sam,

Sorry man. What kinds of video files are these? I have some older QuickTime files that behave this way, and they lock up Premiere Pro almost as you described. Please give us some more info on your computer system, OS, and media, which may help solve this mystery. Hope we can assist!

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on my pc that is on WIndows 10 home, the video files are MVI videos that are recorded off of a canon t-reble 6. I have used this camera many other times to record and put files into premiere pro and it has never had this issue until about two weeks ago. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try to reset the preferences or create a Cineform proxy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines