• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere crashing non-stop

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyday, I have to restart Premiere 10 times at least.

This is a fresh Adobe install from 3 weeks ago done by an Adobe support engineer.  So, this is done by the book.

I have no idea that it has to do with nested clips and audio.  I have a pro audio setup, with audient and RME soundcards.  Both MME and ASIO give issues.  They are the latest drivers and I changed all the settings to software and not CUDA rendering.

I have this with all my projects and not just one.  It just says (not responding) in the title bar.  The cache is on a separate SSD hard drive.  Already cleaned it a thousand times.

I am really desperate.  It is impossible to work like this and I have tons of work.

Thx

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With multiple sound cards, please try setting default audio input to No Input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did that!  Will let you know if it helps.  I also changed from default output to a manual selection of output.  My other soundcard is mostly not on.  Only used for recording.

Thx already!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines