Premiere does not export

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me? my Premiere 2019 doesn't export, I've already changed the format and nothing, it always hangs at 15% and doesn't come out of it. (I already restarted my PC) (I'm using Google translator so sorry for grammatical errors)

IMG_20220225_214830292.jpg

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Wolf,

Sorry! It's just hanging there on the blue progress bar? Weird. Usually, an error compiling movie dialog box is triggered. Perhaps there is an odd file in the Timeline. A large photo perhaps? Take a closer look for anything odd in the first third of the Timeline. I wish you luck in locating this "bad actor" and ridding your Timeline of that thing. Your export should be normal afterward. I hope!

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you might try smart rendering.  

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-what-is-smart-rendering/td-p/10648488

You can render sections by marking an in and out (and use the render in to out option in the sequence menu) til you isolate the problem.

Odd that Kevin didn't suggest it as he wrote the post...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i suggest to try, export, add to queue and export using AME.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines