• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Premiere duplicate IDs freezing my computer and won't save.

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anybody 

I'm working in production project for Premiere and got the duplicate ids Issue. I have fixed that yay!!!! but now I'm having issues saving and opening a project it takes me about 5 mins to open a project and about 10 Mins to save or sometimes I can't even save at all it takes me 35 mins one time. Can someone please help!!!! My editors are getting frustrated that they can open the projects quick enough in the production. HELP!!!!!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have that one as a much bigger project, more assets/sequences or something? What's different about it?

Have you tried making a new project, importing the assets of that one into the new project?

Or splitting parts of that off to a new project?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@R Neil Haugen 

I do I have them alot of interviews in multi cams that some how got duplicated in the master sequence so when I delete the duplicate it tells me its being used in the sequence.

also when I bring it into a new project it isnt working it just frezzes and I have to force quit out of it 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@R Neil Haugen 

I also have sequence that is 3 mins long compared to the doc that is 2 hours long and even importing that footage into a brand new project isnt working it just freezes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines