• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Export Crashing - Urgent

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing on Premiere Pro 22.5 and cannot get a file to export. The export will start but then freeze. No error message pops up or anything. The computer simply freezes and then when I click cancel on the export, Premiere stops responding and the program shuts down. I have a client project due in 1 hour and have spent most of today trying to export. 

I have tried exporting H264, H265, and MOV files. I have also tried exporting to an external drive and exporting to the computer. 

I also tried uninstalling Premiere 22.5 and reinstalling Premiere 22.0. I attempted exporting an H264 and a Quicktime and both crashed. 

My computer details:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz

RAM: 64.0GB

Windows 10 Pro

TOPICS
Crash , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe try exporting to the desktop in case there is a problem communicating with the drives.

Do you have plenty of free space on your drives?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did try that. I have plenty of free space on my drives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines