• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Exporting Stops

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone I have an issue with my premiere not crashing but it just stops at 10 or sometimes 11-12 percent.

I have these specs

-Intel I7 10750H running stock clock speed @2.60GHz 

-GTX 1060 Ti 

-16Gb Ram

So I have a music video im trying to export and it has a lot of effects here is a youtube video of a screen capture showing my project of the examples, might be I have too many but Ive had no issues using the same effects before
I also want to mention I do have CUDA selected I've also tried clearing cache and trying different codec for export and see maybe by any chance I also tried Software only encoding. Also reinstalled the Sudio drivers NVIDIA has, so Im completely lost of options some guidance would be appreciated!

-https://youtu.be/5KxzogXXHZc

Here are more pictures of settings and system logs

Screenshot 2022-10-10 112333.pngScreenshot 2022-10-10 112522.pngScreenshot 2022-10-10 112615.pngScreenshot 2022-10-10 113122.pngScreenshot 2022-10-10 113319.png

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zeeqoh,

Sorry about that. Have you tried updating Premiere Pro to the current version? Do that and delete all media cache with all projects closed. That may help. Let us know if it does.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, @Michael Grenadier
Let us know if that works, Zeeqoh.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried smart rendering last night and left it pre-rendering my sequence and it ended up just getting stuck or it crashed (crashed just once) I did Quicktime and Prores 422

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can mark an in and out and go to the sequence menu and render in to out.  Do that for sections until you find exactly where the problem is.  You may have a problematic clip or something in the sequence may be wonky. 

Tell us the properties of that clip and if any effects are applied to that clip... You might try reimporting the clip.

You can alsocreate a new sequence with the same settings and select all from the problematic sequence and copy and then paste into the new sequence...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Smart rendering worked! it crashed on the 2nd AEP project I had in the timeline, but i skipped it after it crashed and rendered the rest of the timeline and when I finished i went back and tried to prerender the AEP that crashed on the prerender and it didnt crash that time, so THANK YOU sooo much! saved me a headache !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad it worked.  And thanks for following up.  Not everyone does...  And to give credit where credit is due, Kevin wrote the FAQ on smart rendering...  Can't say enough to thank Kevin and the Adobe team that pitch in here...    They make a big difference.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines