• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Gal gives lots of great advice using the new Adobe features

Engaged ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to her channel; she creates good tutorials and advises what should be changed in the software. If Adobe can look into what she says perhaps we can have better software when it is time for us to use it.

I don't want to keep coming here and putting feature suggestions when Adobe can watch her videos and see what she says. See 5:32 in the video for what I mean as 1 example.

Mod note: The moderator edited the post for format, content and clarity.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ant,

I appreciate the comment. We love Kelsey, AKA "Premiere Gal" on Adobe Premiere Pro forums. She is a community expert for Adobe Premiere Pro. Like other community experts or anyone in the community (you too), she can file a bug or an idea for text-based editing or anything else anytime. 

This is a user-to-user forum, so unfortunately, Adobe developers will probably not see your suggestion for them to watch her video. I will make them aware of it, though.

Feel free to file any bug or idea of your own, or you can upvote one Kelsey has made. Good luck and thanks again for the comment about one of the most treasured community experts here, "Premiere Gal!"

Take Care,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LIke Kevin says, Kelsey is a great addition to "the group" here. She's also interesting to talk with at live events like NAB and MAX.

Many of us "Community Experts" (and they keep changing what they call us ... ) have YouTube or Vimeo or blog resources to help. I do of  course, and there are numerous others like Paul Murphy's "the premiere pro", Colin Smith's "Video Revealed" ...  and a big one, Jarle Leirpoll's site  premierepro.net.  

And jeepers, there's others too.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines