• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere hangs up when opening the project

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to open my project in Adobe Premiere, Premiere hangs up. I can only open the project by creating an empty project and then importing the project. I have to play this game every time. Many greetings Claas Abraham

Wenn ich mein Projekt in Adobe Premiere öffnen will hängt Premiere sich auf. Ich kann das Projekt nur öffnen in dem ich ein leeres Projekt erstelle und dann das projekt importiere . Dieses Spiel muss ich jedes Mal machen. Viele Grüße Claas Abraham 

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claasab!

Sorry to hear that. We can get this checked.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem occurs with all projects. I wrote my project on a USB stick and opened it with my MacBook there were no problems.

IMG_1223.jpgBildschirmfoto 2021-08-27 um 10.08.05.pngBildschirmfoto-2021-08-27-um-10.08.51.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can create a new project and then import my old project that works

Bildschirmfoto 2021-08-27 um 10.22.40.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines