• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere installation broken, specifically the Loudness presets are gone

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a weird issue with Premiere that was not resolved by reinstalling the app from scratch, even using the Adobe Cleanup tool. In the Essential Sound panel, once you choose one of the 4 audio type for a clip, you have the ability to Auto-match the loudness of the clip. This feature has become essential for my workflow. Problem is, Auto-match is broken now for me. Clicking the button no longer auto-matches. It stays stuck at analysed yet never applies the corrections.

Comparing with a different system from a coworker, I think I found out what the problem is. All my loudness presets are gone, even the default one. My colleague still has her presets and the Auto-match feature works just fine for her. We're both on the same version and working in the same project. My theory is the feature will be repaired once I get those presets back. But I don't know where they are located and as I said, a full reinstall didn't fix it.

Can anyone tell me where those presets are stored so I can copy them from my coworker and put them back into my own system?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Found it! It turns out it was already answered in an earlier post and I confirm that recreating the folder Essential Sound solved the issue. Auto-match is working again. Original answer to this problem here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/essential-sound-panel-presets-missing/td-p/9040897

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found it! It turns out it was already answered in an earlier post and I confirm that recreating the folder Essential Sound solved the issue. Auto-match is working again. Original answer to this problem here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/essential-sound-panel-presets-missing/td-p/9...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines