Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Premiere is moving audio, but no clips to the timeline

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on a project for work, and have never encountered this issue. I filmed a project, and went to begin my editing process. I attempt to edit clips, then move them to my timeline-- But there is an issue. The cursor gets one of those "error" icon things and it only lets me transfer the audio-- Not the video. However, if I add in all the clips at once without editing, they all transfer without a problem. I am currently using Premiere Pro 2022 on a Mac.

I tend to be very patient, but this issue is driving me up a wall. If anyone could help me, I would GREATLY appreciate it! I am completely lost.

Thanks in advance to all who try to help.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi pasullivan,

Sorry. The error is usually due to source patching. Check here, please: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/can-t-drag-video-into-timeline-premiere-cc/m-p/6000580#M...

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines