Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIERE IS TRIMMING MY VIDEOS

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm really struggling to edit my full video. It's 4 minutes each but keeps coming up as 29 seconds in the timeline. Could someone please help. I've already cleared caches and rebooted the system. If anyone knows why this is happening please let me know as this work is for a high profile client and i'm getting worried.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake or Shutter Encoder before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please share your system info? Like OS and version, CPU, RAM, GPU vRAM, Pr version? Thanks. Also a screen grab of your issue will be helpful.

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-what-information-should-i-provide-when-a...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines