Follow the steps below for reproduction.
1. Create mask in Effect control pannel [opacity or video effect anything]
2. Click the stopwatch icon to create a keyframe
3. Click to select generated mask
- The mask is not selected by clicking at once.
You have to click three or four times to be selected and displayed on the program monitor.
This issue has occurred since Premier Pro 23.1 version.
I thought it would be fixed in version 23.2, but it didn't.
Tested on three systems.
- M1 MAC STUDIO [ 20core CPU / 48core GPU / 128G MEMORY ] - OSX 13.2 ventura
- Intel MAC PRO [ 2019late / 28core CPU / 192G MEMORY / AFTERBURNER ] - OSX 13.1 ventura
- Window10 pro [ Ryzen 5900X / RTX3080ti / 64G MEMORY]
occured same problem