• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIERE MOGRTS RED IN MEDIA ENCODER

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, can you help me out, it's been a while since it happened and at first I tought it was a version problem.

But there are some graphics in Premiere Pro that when I export in Media Encoder, it shifts color to red.

Sometimes I didn't even mind, but I've been editing videos for the same day and I can't wait 2 hours to render in Premiere bc the first time went wrong

1.png

2.png

  

TOPICS
Crash , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you import the exported file into Premiere Pro, does it look OK there?

How are you viewing the exported file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first image is in premiere, if i export on premiere is ok, but if i try to export on media encoder i goes red

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning off Hardware encoding in the Video tab of the export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm gonna try it here, but why does it happen? Does Adobe know about it? Cause if changing to software encoding is the solution, it's a bad one, once it took nearly 10min to render 10s of this same video and the whole sequence took around 30min in hardware exp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope, didnt work

3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, did you solve the problem? I have the same thing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, I didn't, neither have Adobe, since now if I try to export in ME the graphics goes blue lol so I keep rendering inside of Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines