• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere - MXF Footage Slow Motion Squeezed and Half Green

New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with VariCam LT slow motion footage. When I open the footage in Premiere it is squeezed and half of the viewer is green.

I am using a Mac Studio with the M1 Max

MXF File details: Wrapper type: MXF OP1b (type: SingleItem GangedPackages MultiTrack Stream Internal) File generated by: Panasonic, P2 (3.0) AVC Unconstrained Bitstream Format: Sony

Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 11.45.27 AM.png

Any thought. on how to fix this? All other footage from the camera works fine. This just happens on the slow motion footage.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it was a PC, i'd say it might be your display driver, but I'm not sure how they work regards Macs. Also, you might have a mis-match with your sequence settings and the clips you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does it even in the preview monitor. Standard speed clips play fine. Anything that is high speed, green bar...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Green bar = the Bottom 1/2 of the screen, right?

And what is the High Speed, did you interpret footage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and yes. I've tried that. Still has green at the bottom of the screen. This is a new issue. I've been working with this kind of footage in premiere for years with no issue.

image.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can open the footage in Resolve. This only seems to be happening in Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @flashfwdfilms,

Sorry for the anomaly. Did you import the footage from Media Browser, or did you cherry pick the footage from one of the folders containing the footage and then import it? You may need to copy the entire contents of the CF card to your computer and then import it via Media Browser. Can you try that as a test? I hope that works.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines