Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere no reproduce los vídeos correctamente

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días,

Desde hace unos días noté que Premiere comenzaba a reproducir los vídeos a saltos. Tenía instalado High Sierra y la versión 14 de Premiere (2020).

Viendo que el problema no remitía, he actualizado a Big Sur para poder actualizar Premiere a la versión 15 (2021). Finalizada la instalación y actualización del software, he comprobado con horror que, no solo sigue sin reproducir correctamente los vídeos, sino que algunos archivos mxf no los reconoce o incluso se cuelga al intentar importarlos.

He probado a abrir esos mismos archivos con VLC y les ocurre lo mismo, se reproducen a saltos. He llegado a pensar por este motivo que igual no es un problema exclusivo de Premiere, sino que es un problema general del Mac.

¿Alguien tiene alguna sugerencia de a qué se puede deber?

Muchas gracias.

Pablo

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about that. Could you share a sample file with us to test?

Let us know.

Thanks.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

After two days searching for information and receiving support from Adobe and Apple, I think that the problem is probably some incompatibility between Big Sur, Premiere Pro 2021 v15 and the graphic card of my computer: 

AMD Radeon R9 M370X (my computer is a MacBookPro from 2015 with processor 2,8 GHz Intel Core i7).

So, I wonder if anyone with a processor M1 and a Graphic more actual is having problems between Big Sur and Premiere Pro, especially lagged playback and incompatibility with some video files. Just to know if that is a common problem or just in old computers.

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines