• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere not loading up (MSVCP14.dll)

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my premiere pro yesterday and now I get this error when I go to load it. "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP14.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem".

It then comes up with another error "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem".

Any idea on how to fix this. When I go the exact source file where is located it still won't work, not just the desktop shortcut.

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOla buenas noches, lo que te sugiero es que desistanles Premiere, y borres todos los archivos de documentos, quizas la actualizacion daño añgun archivo de sitema por la ubicacion el disco duro y la reinstalacion solucione el error. De no ser asi
trata de instalar una version anterior solo para verrificar algun problema adicional.

Salu2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dwayne!

Sorry to see that. Could you refer to this article and see if that helps: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads-2647da03-1eea-4433...

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

I'm having the same problem with creative cloud. I  tried to refer to the article you reffered Dwayne to and i have no idea what it means or find steps to resolve the error.

regards,

Nomthi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It means you have to install Microsoft visual ++ library on to your computer. It's normally pre installed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nomthi,

As John mentioned, Files are usually already installed with the OS but in some cases they get corrupted. Be sure to restart your computer after you installation.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines