Premiere not showing already exported video's in the export folder

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the new update to premiere whenever I need to select a folder it shows an empty folder.
This folder is not empy but it contains already exported video's.

The file selector window that opens up only shows folders but not the content inside them.
How am i supposed to know if there is already a V2 or a V3 in there?
And opening another window with the same folder open just to see the contents is just too annoying.

Please add back that we can see the content of a folder.
This is on windows.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022
I talked with engineer @mattchristensen yesterday in the Adobe booth about this. He was surprised, but then I think he's pretty much a Mackie. So he was on a PC, went there ... and said (essentially) oh ... yea, that could be a problem. So it's now definitely a "known" issue. Neil

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac does not have the same problem. On a mac you can see the existing files in the folder.
They are greyed out but are there.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I talked with engineer @mattchristensen yesterday in the Adobe booth about this. He was surprised, but then I think he's pretty much a Mackie. So he was on a PC, went there ... and said (essentially) oh ... yea, that could be a problem.

So it's now definitely a "known" issue.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines