• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere only exporting one audio track

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with a video file that has 8 audio tracks. I'm trying to mix them down to one stereo track. When I export the file as a .wav, I'm only getting the first track of audio. I want them all merged down into one stereo track. I also tried just exporting a h.264 file and I get the video but again only get the first audio track. Anyone have any ideas? Nothing is muted, nothing is solo-ed. I can hear everything perfectly fine when I play my timeline. I'm at a loss.

TOPICS
Audio , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

At the moment you have an 8 master track sequence, if you only need  stereo mix it would be better to have a two track one. You can't  change the number of master tracks in a sequence. You have a couple of choices either make a new stereo sequence and copy and paste all your footage to the new sequence or in your existing 8 channel sequence change the output routing so all the tracks go to 1 and 2. This setting can be found just below the pan pot. I would duplicate the sequence first in case any

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post a screen shot of your track mixer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 3.19.33 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At the moment you have an 8 master track sequence, if you only need  stereo mix it would be better to have a two track one. You can't  change the number of master tracks in a sequence. You have a couple of choices either make a new stereo sequence and copy and paste all your footage to the new sequence or in your existing 8 channel sequence change the output routing so all the tracks go to 1 and 2. This setting can be found just below the pan pot. I would duplicate the sequence first in case any thing goes  wrong. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines