• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Premiere/Photoshop crashing my computer randomly

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I've been using Premiere and Photoshop for a while. Now, anytime I am using one of the programs, my main monitor will randomly shut off without warning after about a half hour (second monitor stays on), then my computer will freeze and require a full reboot. Usually this deletes any saves I have going and is completely wrecking my workflow.

My GPU temp is normal, and I regularly run much more intensive things than my simple Premiere projects. My drivers are up to date, and my scratch disks are assigned correctly (I believe). I have not been able to find anyone who has had a similar problem to me, because every troubleshoot I've tried has had no effect.

The fact that it is random and unpredictable is the worst part, because it will often wreck a project as I am finishing, and then I have to completely restart.

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.    And what is your autsoave interval?  I set mine to 5 minutes so that's the most amount of work I can lose...  I also save my projects on a folder that is automatically mirrored on dropbox and you can set your premiere project to also save to the creative cloud...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines