• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pop up windows opening in wrong monitor.

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a second monitor with my MBP and use it as my primary monitor when editing. When I go to change the speed of a clip, or open the clip properties, etc., the pop up window opens on my MBP built in monitor instead of my external that I'm working off of. This isn't a major issue but just a slight annoyance. Is there any way to resolve that? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What stills happens to me is that when you disconnect a second monitor, pop up windows from Premiere open up outside of the screen area. This is a MAYOR nuisance, Adobe what is your solution to this? This has been going on for months now and this should not happen in the first place. Resetting the workspace does not work as a solution. Asap please with sugar and all you wish for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's really annoying, mine just open MOSTLY off screen when the second monitor isn't connected, but are still partially visible, enough to drag it back to center, but it's still really irritating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time i open a folder a new window pops up on my second monitor, instead of my main. This JUST started happening.. I'm on Windows 10 with the newest updates. How is there not a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This looks like this thread is about 5 years old, but has anyone found a resolution to these issues? I'm experience the same exact issues. 

1) When my MBP is attached to an external monitior, and I'm working primarily on the external monitor, certain premiere windows will open on the MBP display. 

2) When I disconnect from the external monitor, the same windows will now open half way off the screen. 

Both of these are exruciatingly annoying. Has anyone figured this out? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines