• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15.1 Doesn't Rememebr Open Bins

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to the new version of Premiere Pro, every time I close and then reopen a project, it doesn't remember which bins I had open anymore. It always used to with previous versions, but now every bin is fully closed whenever I reopen a project. Is this a setting that I am missing? I use the list view, if that makes a difference.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This now extends to all versions of Premiere Pro installed on my sestem. Is there perhaps a preference file I have messed up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly this hasn't helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have actually completely uninstalled all Adobe apps as well and nothing has changed. Folders stay open in After Effects when I reopen a project, but nothing in Premiere. Dos anyone maybe have a fix for this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this exact same issue and I cannot figure it out.  There does not seem be be a preference setting that I am missing.  It is really annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, 'Restore open sequences when opening projects' option was the closets preference setting I could find, and ticking/unticking it has made no difference.

Premiere also only remembers random open sequences that I had. Not all of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines