• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15.4.1 (build 6) doesn't read audio of MTS files

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have this problem on my IMac. Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder don't read audio in MTS file. In program like VLC i heard the audio but with Premiere the video is without audio. I Import file from folder PRIVATE,AVCHD... i haven't any error messagge but the files are without audio.

Sorry for my English

Thanks for your attention

Maurizio

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to import the video file using the media browser in Premiere Pro CC...if not then I would suggest to trying importing the files using the media browser. 

Also, recommend checking the following post - https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/no-audio-on-mts-files-after-installing-premiere-pro-2018...

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggest and for your time, i haven't find in the folder Lybrary/audio plugins the a52Codec component. Sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what Vishu suggests, you can also try to open the AVCHD package in QuickTime Player.  You should be presented with options to convert the video contains (the MTS files if you were to drill down into the AVCHD data structure).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maurizio,

We appreciate you writing in. Which version of Premiere Pro are you using? Are you importing the video files using Media Browser?

Let us know. We'll look into this.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivangg,

i use the latest version (15.4.1 build 6), i have this problem also with the previous version, pheraps is a trouble of my Mac, i can't listen the audio also with quick player, adobe Media Encore and in Premiere i can't hear the audio in project window and in timeline. I read another previous post that i see after i post my help request, and i bypass the problem using Handbrake for convert the Video.

Thank you for your interest and your time.

Maurizio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the AVCHD recorded with Dobly Stereo audio by any chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Warren,

yes, the camera record in Dolby stereo 5.1

After that I post my help request, I read another post about this problem and I bypass this problem (that remain), using Handbrake for convert the MTS files.

Thank you for your interest, your time and your suggest

Maurizio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. i haven't any error messagge but the files are without audio.

Maurizio

By @maurizioc83746578

In Project window or on the timeline?

If the latter make sure the audio track in the timeline is source patched.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Ann,

I can't hear the audio, both in the Project window that in the timeline.

After that I post my help request, I read another post about this problem and I bypass this problem (that remain), using Handbrake for convert the MTS files.

Thank you for your interest, your time and your suggest

Maurizio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines