• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15.4.1 crash as soon as I click new project..

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All drivers for windows and graphics card are up to date. and I have cleared cash, restarted system, uninstalled, reinstalled.. etc etc.. There is something wrong with the code in Premiere Pro.. Not with anything else...!

I tried older versions they all stop loading Premiere Pro when the preloader screen gets to  aexd.aex. 

I am on windows 10 pro. Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Nvidia 750ti GPU, 16 gb ram.

I think the coders in adobe do this on purpuse sometimes.. to keep themself needed.. Break something with an update, fix that with another update, break somethiong else with the next update, fix it again.. 

We are all at "The bleeding edge" here, and at the mercy of a handful of Adobe coder's.. And there is no stable version to go back to.. Adobe sucks  so much for this. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi TressyTresmark!

Sorry about that. Are you getting any error codes or messages? Can you check if crash reports are saved? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-where-do-i-find-premiere-pro-crash-logs-...

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines