Premiere Pro 15.4.3 or 15.4.2 Download

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an older Mac desktop computer and I need to download Premiere Pro version 15.4.3 or .2 to sync with my newer laptop. Can someone help me out with a way to download this?

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022
MacOS High Sierra By @Dan2354817061k0
14.8 is the end of the line for High Sierra. If you want to upgrade Premiere you will have to upgrade your OS also.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Creative Cloud desltop app, go to the "All Apps" panel and scroll down to Premiere Pro. Click on the 3 dots next to it and select "Other versions." You shoudl find every release of v15 still listed there.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Thank you for the direction. I had tried that already and it iddn't allow for a v15 version. It only gives me the option for the 22. Is there another way to do this? I have an older desktop (2015ish) and I"m trying to set up two work stations... one at home with my desktop and one in the office with a new mac laptop. I can't get them synced up so I can work off my projects. My laptop won't allow me to install anything lower than v15. Any advice on how to make this work would be soooo aprreciative.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

older apps.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this. However, I still can only get v12, v13, v14 on my desktop. It won't show an option for v15.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS are you running?

Make sure the CC app is up to date

AnnBens_0-1647967757305.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS High Sierra

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS High Sierra

By @Dan2354817061k0

14.8 is the end of the line for High Sierra.

If you want to upgrade Premiere you will have to upgrade your OS also.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe my CC app is up to date, but I can't really see where to check. As far as turning on auto-update... I'm not really sure that's the best idea. I'm afraid I might end up with something that I can't patchwork together. Is there a certain place to just update the Adobe Creative Cloud itself and not the programs? That might be a dumb question, but I guess I'm not entirely sure.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John. Is it true that the 15.4.2 patch is only available with an enterprise license? If so this is completely unacceptable. I am starting on an existing production and need to be able to access it, however I can't and there doesn't seem to be a way to roll back and update to the correct version.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, i don't know anything about a 15.4.2 patch. I show 15.4.1 as the last release for CC21.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines