• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro 15.4 crash when playing back sequence

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I started a quick turnaround project using the same media format (mp3 16bit shot on A7Riii + WAV 24bit 48000 recorded on zoom) and same project settings that I have used before on 2 previous episodes. In fact, I'm in the same project from September (which had no issues), so that I could duplicate the sequence (september final cut) to use the same audio effects (denoise and dereverb) in my October cut/sequence. I also copy and pasted the colour grade onto the footage before I started cutting.

After many hours of editing I left the project open over night (naughty me!) When starting work on it in the morning the sequence immediately got stuck and said "A low-level exception occurred in Adobe Player" and will then freeze/crash and close itself.  I've tried resetting preferences, deleting media cache,  restarting, copying the sequence into a new project, reingesting the media from cards and relinking to this - but nothing works - every time I hit play it crashes. Interestingly the old sequences from September work absolutely fine. It seems like any new sequence that I made yesteraday have become corrupt over night. 

The only thing I can think of is did Premiere Pro update over night? But I can't figure out if it did or not (not sure where to find out this info) - and even if it did would this even be the problem?

I would be very grateful for any thoughts or suggestions. Many thanks in advance.

My computer is: IMac retina 5K 2020, 3.8 GHz 8 core intel core i7. Running Catalina 10.15.7

Premiere pro 15.4

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a backup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I do. I pulled out some of the autosave project to see if the problem existed within these - sadly the same problem exists even in the really early autosaves i.e a couple of hours after importing my footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines